It’s a well known fact that Wanna One‘s Ong Sungwoo is beautiful af.
But many of his fans are used to his happy-go-lucky energy as he’s rarely seen without a goofy smile on his face.
But that wasn’t the case during Wanna One’s recent concert. Ong Sungwoo couldn’t help but cry as he performed at the first concert of the group’s last promotions together.
Wanna One will be officially disbanding after their concert series this weekend.
As he sang his solo performance, ‘Please’, Ong Sungwoo grabbed onto his mic as emotions overcame him.
And a single tear dropped from his eyes as he sang of how he wished they could go back to the beginning.
Throughout the concert, he shed tears as the end was drawing closer.
But fans and netizens alike noticed something beautiful about Ong Sungwoo’s tears.
They couldn’t get over how beautiful he looked even while crying. He looked like a scene from a heart-wrenching romantic movie.
- “He even cries pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ And even sings live well while doing so”
- “Right when his tear dropped at the end felt like a movie”
- “I’m not even his fan but I’m crying ㅜㅜ”
- “I cried when Sungwoo cried…”
- “I was shocked because I was so sad when he cried but he looked so handsome too.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ”
- “Sh*t my heart breaks but it also flutters because he’s so handsome while crying… Someone hit me”
Most of us probably look like this while crying…
But visual master Ong Sungwoo makes crying an artwork!
In between his beautiful tears, Ong Sungwoo sang his heart out with his amazing vocals!