LABOUM‘s Solbin was criticized by fans last month due to her comment towards BTS‘s Jin after her last broadcast of Music Bank as an MC.
Fans were upset at the way she called out to Jin informally, despite the fact that Jin is 5 years her senior.
As a result, Solbin eventually posted an apology on her Instagram for her behavior.
“I am so happy to be a Music Bank MC for a year and a half. I want to express my sincere gratitude to those who have helped me out and have given me so much love. Thank you very much. I would like to apologize to everyone who was hurt and inconvenience by my ill behavior during the live broadcast that took place after the last broadcast. Sorry. I will try to show you a more mature look in the future. Thank you.” — Solbin
Solbin has since been inactive on Instagram and fans have been claiming that it was due to all the hate she was receiving through the Internet.
- “I wouldn’t want to either after receiving all that hate from those crazy b*tches.”
- “I feel so bad for Solbin. It wasn’t even that big of a deal and she had to take all that criticism. I probably wouldn’t post anymore either.”
- “It’s understandable that she stopped posting. It wasn’t even her fault and she was highly criticized for it.”
- “Aigoo…She’s probably already hurt but I hope she’s able to overcome it…”
- “I wish the male idol fans would stop terrorizing Instagram.”
- “It’s totally understandable since those crazy b*tches went on a rampage through her SNS and all…”
- “It’s not even a big deal. Why do they have to go around terrorizing her personal Instagram? I feel so bad for Solbin…”
Domestic and international fans alike have been feeling sorry for the idol after seeing that she had stopped uploading posts on her SNS.
Fans notice that Solbin hasn't been updating her Instagram for nearly a month + feel sorry for her and can't understand the unnecessary hate she gets — https://t.co/bUAoyX2CfD #Solbin #Laboum pic.twitter.com/LB7EeJmrIH
— pannatic (@pannatic) July 9, 2018
I hope she posts soon again. She’s really a bright/kind person. She really didn’t deserve any hate😭 The sad thing is that if jin and solbin we’re actually close friends, now they wont interact/mc together in front of cameras bc of antis pic.twitter.com/kYBV1yfl0B
— We Love You Solbin (@_kookbin) July 9, 2018
Meanwhile, LABOUM has given an update on a new comeback so fans hope that Solbin will be able to overcome the hardship brought on by the controversy and look forward to LABOUM’s comeback later this month!