On August 10, BTS released the first set of teaser images for their comeback single, “Dynamite.” As always, all seven members look incredible, but J-Hope is bias wrecking fans with all the force of, well, dynamite.
Within minutes of the images’ release, “HOSEOK” shot up to #2 on Twitter‘s Worldwide trending list. ARMYs are head over heels for “Dynamite Hoseok”, and this teaser is just the beginning!
1. Would you like a sandwich? My heart? My entire existence? It’s all yours.
2. J-Hope isn’t doing the “Dynamite” concept. He is the concept.
3. J-Hope didn’t start this trend, but he’s taking over it. Sorry, Guy.
4. This isn’t a forehead; it’s a weapon of mass destruction.
no we actually need to have a very serious discussion about hoseok… that man has his hair all black styled like THAT showing his forehead like THAT and he has the nerve THE NERVE TO POUT AS WELL… WE NEED TO SIT HIM DOWN AND HAVE A TALK CAUSE HE JUST ACTING OUT ATP
— s⁷ prod. jk (@idoItear) August 10, 2020
5. J-Hope: (lifts his arm). ARMY: Free real estate!
Please, oh please, say yes!
6. “Stay in your lane.” What lane?
Thanks to J-Hope, ARMY’s bias highway is just one big traffic jam now.
7. Even the locals are losing it
Locals, aka the general public, can’t resist his power either.
8. This brutal honesty
men are so brave to exist the same time period as jung hoseok
— neia 𖧵 mc imaan (@lyricistkai) August 10, 2020
9. J-Hope says it best
There has never been a more appropriate time to bring his Weverse quote back.
Me to hoseok: pic.twitter.com/CGsN6KJpbU
— TIN-틴⁷🌷 (@taebokkiii) August 10, 2020
10. This all-caps confession
Who can relate?
NOT GONNA LIE, I LOVE EVERY MEMBER, THEY ALL LOOK STUNNING AND JUNG HOSEOK TOTALLY WRECKED ME.
— cℓari⁷ (@KOOKIEHOLY) August 10, 2020
11. I didn’t ask to be attacked like this, but like BTS says, “bring the pain ON”.
12. The only glow up that matters
Somebody give the stylists a raise!
13. Chances of survival? Zero.
14. When your lungs are too shook to do their job:
15. I would like to bring charges against Jung Hoseok for murdering me with his visuals.