What kind of leader is BTS‘s RM? A cheerleader! (Oh, the punniness. Can you hear Jin laughing?) RM is incredibly supportive of his members, and he highlights their talents whenever he’s given the chance. Here are 10+ times he encouraged and cheered them on!
1. When he mentioned Jungkook’s “Paper Hearts” cover to Tori Kelly
You know, he did a cover. Paper Hearts.
2. When he told Drake about J-Hope’s version of the “In My Feelings” challenge
He did the “In My Feelings” challenge.
3. Every time he invites his members to speak during interviews
4. When he encouraged V to give this acceptance speech for Vlive Top 10
5. When he complimented these handsome, but extra, members
The only make a fuss like this on camera.
Hey (they are) handsome.
6. When he hyped up Suga’s part in “Airplane Pt. 2” during a live broadcast
7. When he complimented V’s English pronunciation
Taehyung was a little bit insecure about how to spell "humour" but Namjoon complimented him for his english pronunciation, this is the cutest thing pic.twitter.com/Aul8KT4Uw5
— 풍경 ✧ (slow) (@sceneryfortae) December 6, 2017
8. When he encouraged a nervous Jimin to tell him more about the song he was working on
9. When he praised Jungkook for adding more emotion to his vocals
10. When he shushed ARMY so that V could speak