BTS‘s fans have a great sense of humor, but so do the editors at BTS’s agency, Big Hit Entertainment. Here are 10 ARMY-level censors that scream “extra”!
1. When underwear was okay, but tummies were not
bighit the type to censor namjoon's tummy but not taehyung's underwear pic.twitter.com/8NbL8RGggy
— andrea (@MlNYOONGI) June 4, 2015
2. When their delete game just wasn’t strong enough
3. When they blurred out Suga’s face a little too late
Y’all bighit removed the video and reuploaded it just to censor yoongi’s face I’m wheezing shhsnankak pic.twitter.com/1fU84uSxze
— ésh⁷ is ia (@mollajoon) September 28, 2018
4. That time J-Hope was censored to protect his human rights
5. When editors painstakingly erased Jungkook’s tattoos from the Bon Voyage 4 promo photos…
6. …but forgot to censor them in Episode 1’s “Story Untold” segment.
7. Every time shirts were added to shirtless BTS members
8. When they covered Jimin’s bomb with a bomb…
9. …and censored Jin with Jin
10. When Big Hit Entertainment covered up Jin’s face, but Jin posted the uncensored version anyway