TAHITI might not be the most popular girl group in the industry, it appears that group member Jisoo has at least one really big fan,
However, the singer revealed that having such a big fan might be less desirable than fans might think. According to Jisoo, she’s been receiving many messages pestering her to meet with a sponsor as a part time job. After receiving multiple solicitations to go on dates with a sponsor fan, the TAHITI member finally had enough, and posted the Facebook messages on to her Instagram in an attempt to stop the messages.
On her Instagram post, the singer wrote, “These messages make me very uncomfortable. You keep commenting on my photos and ask me to check the messages. Please don’t. It makes me upset.”
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Just a date my ass
- Premium membership…ends with a normal date we all know this means sponsorship
- Wow I’ve only heard of these things
- So sponsors approach celebrities like this
- Her dad is in the police ^_^
- As if unni would sell herself out like this
- Her dad should catch and stick this guy in prison