Fans were extremely happy and excited for Ryeowook‘s solo debut, but became infuriated after seeing the Super Junior member sidelined by SM Entertainment. In anticipation for the release of his solo album and concert, SM Entertainment put up a large poster board on the front of their Artium store at the Coex Mall in Seoul. However, the large board was taken down after just a few days following the announcement of the company’s rookie male group NCT. With only a couple of days before his solo debut and weeks before his concert at the Coex Artium, netizens left messages of support and consolation for Ryeowook while condemning SM Entertainment for his mistreatment.
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.
- Why are you doing this SM he hasn’t even started his activities…I always feel that SM treats Super Junior like crap. Ryeowook fighting on your Little Prince ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- 4 days before release seriously this is way too much
- This is too much SM
- His poster wasn’t even up for that long wow…
- Honestly this is SM’s wrong doing…SM is going to regret this later on and have a wake up call
- Ah…please take care of your senior artists….